Auto Body Technician Position
Auto Body Technician
Auto Body Clinic in Beverly, MA is seeking a full-time Auto Body Technician to work as part of a dedicated team to be responsible for repairs to the exterior of damaged vehicles. Responsibilities include dismantling of vehicles, repair of vehicle and final assembly of vehicle.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Co-Operation program, High School or Vocational Degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience doing frame and major body repairs
- Experience with frame repairs, mig welding and electronic measurements needed
- Ability to work autonomously while keeping in constant communication with team
- Communicates effectively in English both orally and in writing/presentations
- Results-oriented: Your success and ours will ultimately be measured by numbers
- Attention to detail and a desire to do things right the first time.
Must be able to lift over 50lbs
Benefits and Compensation:
Auto Body Clinic offers a full suite of benefits including health, dental, std, ltd and retirement plan. Compensation is based on experience.
If you are interested in working with Auto Body Clinic please follow the link below to complete our Candidate Culture Index Survey:
Please apply for the Auto Body Technician position at https://autobodyclinic.applicantpro.com or contact Human Resources at 978-654-4416. Auto Body Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer.